2-4 Players, each with their own color marker.
2 brown rhythm dice
· The first player will roll two brown rhythm dice and count the total number of beats and color that many consecutive spaces (always starting bottom up) in any of the test tubes. Example: player one rolls a quarter note(1) and a dotted half note(3). He will fill any test tube in spaces 1-4 with his own color.
· Each player will then take turns by rolling both dice and adding the number of beats in his own color to any test
tube as long as it is consecutive from the bottom up.
Example: player two rolls a half note(2) and a quarter rest(1) and adds 3 spaces (spaces 5-7) on the same test tube as player one. Or he can fill spaces 1-3 of a new test tube.
· If all the test tubes are full or almost full and a person rolls a number too high to fill any test tube then that player loses his turn.
· The player who rolls exactly the right number to fill a test tube will win that test tube. (A tube filled to 7 will never get completely full since you must always roll both dice. This will be a loss and none of the players will win that tube.
· The person who wins the most test tubes when the board is full is the winner of the game.