Print this simple review book and let your student keep track of how many times they play each piece. Put a sticker or color the pictures on each page. Make a goal to finish the review book in a predetermined time. Then celebrate when the book is complete!
- Cutting instructions
- 1 title page for the Suzuki Review book.
- 9 pages with all of the pieces in Suzuki Book 1 (without Twinkle variations)
- Print the title page on cardstock.
- Print the pieces page on regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut according to the cutting instructions
- Coil bind the book together on the side or top. You can also staple or hole-punch the pages.
- Take a picture and post it on social media with the tag @thepracticeshoppe