Use this game to decide which review pieces you will play. There is a matching picture on every pair of cards. Randomly choose two cards and find the matching picture. Play the piece that corresponds to that picture.
- Picture key
- Cutting instructions
- 6 pages with 31 Spot-it cards
- Print the cards on card-stock. Make sure the printing settings are "fit to page." Laminate for durability (optional.)
- Cut according to the cutting instructions. Each card is 3 inches square.
- To play: pair two cards together and find a matching picture, one on each card. Play the corresponding piece.
- Continue until you have played all the review pieces you need to play that day.