Make music practice fun for your child with 36 Bow Hold Games. Download and enjoy with your child during group or private lessons. These games encourage beginners to practice and maintain their bow holds correctly. With these games, your child will stay interested and motivated during lessons and practice sessions. Work together as a team and appreciate the progress you both make.
Bow Hold Games Bundle $9.99
- 36 Bow Hold Games - 12 pages of bow hold games and descriptions
- Bow Hold Fishing Game - colorful printable fish and instructions for a bow hold fishing game.
- Bow Hold Games Music - 8 pages with five bow games songs with instructions and illustrations.
- 36 Bow Hold Game Cards - colorful cards with all 36 bow hold games. Print and laminate and create a collection for each student.
4 Bow Hold Charts Before playing the Bow Hold Games, it is necessary to make sure that your child can make a bow hold.
- First Solo Bow Hold Chart: Stick the chart by a mirror, so that you can see what you are doing. Follow the directions, till you can confidently make your own bow hold.
- 100 Bow Holds Chart: Before trying to help your child to make a bow hold it is vital to practice on a willing adult. This will give you essential practice in hands-on help, guiding the fingers to where they should sit. Other parents in your group, your teacher, partner, friends, or colleagues will be happy to co-operate for a bow hold or two, at any one time. Take baby steps, they soon add up. Make sure that your practice partners have soft relaxed bow hands throughout.
- The Bow Hold is like a Train: I have included this chart because it engages the imagination. All kids that I know love stories and pretend. If you have another metaphor that works well for you, I'd love to hear from you.
- 5 Star Bow Hold: This chart has a list of things that you can check every time your child makes a bow hold. My students bring the chart to every lesson and I award stars for everything that they do well. This way, we can easily see what needs working on for the next lesson.