Use this game to help make practicing more fun! This bundle comes with three (or more) different review ideas for Suzuki Book 1.
1) Fishing for Review: Cut out the review fish and insert a metal brad and fish for review using the mini magnet fishing pole.
2) Fishy Review chart: Use a dry-erase marker or yummy Swedish fish to mark off the review pieces you've played.
3) O'fish'ial review chart: there are 60 fish on this page. Color or put a sticker on a fish for every review piece you play.
- 3 pages of Book 1 review fish - laminated (but NOT cut out)
- 1 page of blank fish - laminated (but NOT cut out)
- 1 book 1 review fishy page - laminated
- 1 o'fish'ial review chart - laminated
- 24 brass brads to use with the fish
- mini fishing pole
- labeled bag to store the cut out fish and fishing pole
- Cut out three pages of Suzuki Violin Book 1 review fish. Use an x-acto blade or scissors to cut holes in the eyes of the fish. Insert metal brads for eyes. Optional: put paper clips on each fish.
- Use the blank fish to create your own fishing cards. Write on them with permanent marker or add a label.
- Fishy Book 1 Review page: use a dry-erase marker or any small object (Swedish Fish?) to mark off the review pieces you've played.
- O'fish'ial review chart: use a dry-erase marker and cross out or color a fish for every review piece you play.